About Sound 3
EFFECTS OF EMOTIONS ON HEALTH
White blood cells were collected for DNA from donors and placed into chambers so they could measure electrical changes. The donor was placed in one room and subjected to different “emotional stimulations” of video clips. The DNA was placed in a different room in the same building. Both the donor and his DNA exhibited emotional peaks or valleys measured by electrical responses, IDENTICAL MATCHING RESPONSES AT EXACTLY THE SAME MOMENT – and at 50 miles the result was still identical. This transmission of energy is not affected by time and distance and exists everywhere all the time.
Human placenta DNA (the most pristine form of DNA) was placed in a container from which they could measure changes in the DNA. Twenty-eight vials were given (one each) to 28 trained researchers, who had been trained how to generate and FEEL feelings and strong emotions.
It was discovered that DNA changed its shape according to the feelings:-
- When the researchers felt gratitude, love and appreciation, the DNA responded by relaxing, the strands unwound and became longer.
- When the researchers felt anger, fear, frustration or stress, the DNA responded by tightening up, the strands became shorter and switched off many of the DNA codes. These codes were reversed and were switched back on again when feelings of love, joy, gratitude and appreciation were felt by the researchers.
With HIV positive patients they discovered that feelings of love, gratitude and appreciation created 300,000 times the resistance. So, by staying in these positive feelings, you can maintain an incredibly strong immune system.
How does this Apply to Us?
Remember that the law of the Universe is that we attract what we focus on.
If you feel joy, love, appreciation or gratitude and focus on bringing more of that into your life, you are going to avoid the negative stuff automatically. Find something to be happy about every day, every hour, every moment.
We live through our feelings and this is how we echo our reality. As you can see from everything that I have placed on this website, fundamental to all Life, is a pulsating web of frequencies. Sound plays an integral part in echoing our overall existence, connecting us with the energy and matter of a pulsating Universe.
Reported by Greg Braden, scientist & engineer.
“SOUNDS” OF INDIVIDUAL MOLECULES CAPTURED
Physicists have recorded tiny vibrations of individual molecules, that can be called sounds. The vibrations in their original form are too fast and small to hear, but otherwise fit the physical description of what makes a sound – producing similar vibrations in neighboring molecules spreading the oscillations outward. That’s enough to meet dictionary definitions of sound, though others apply the word only to what can be heard.
Audible sound consists of the same sorts of vibrations, but much bigger and slower, and affecting trillions of molecules, so they can move the eardrums. But there’s no firm line between audible and inaudible.
Making a molecule’s vibrations audible, however, is just a matter of playing them back much, much slower at a lower pitch and louder. To imagine what one molecule might sound like picture the smallest bell making a tiny, high-pitched ‘ping’. Then conceive of a tone unimaginably smaller and higher.
To make the “sound” researchers struck hydrogen atoms with short, intense laser pulses. They then scaled the vibration speeds, or frequencies, down to about 1,000 Hertz, for a human audible pitch.
Researchers analyzed molecular motions by breaking them into their various frequencies or vibration speeds. Different frequencies create different pitches in music. The molecular frequencies could thus be analyzed as if they were musical chords. Just as a C Major chord sounds different from a d minor chord, other molecules also would have their own unique sound.
Courtesy Kansas State University & World Science staff 2008.
This study was based on experiments at the Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics in Germany.
RUSSIAN DNA DISCOVERIES
It has now been scientifically proven and explained that our body is programmable by language, words and thought.
This research points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.
There is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA which is used for building proteins, is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.”
According to Russian researchers our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. It was discovered that the genetic code (especially in the “useless” 90%) follows the same rules as all our human languages. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and have set rules just like our languages. It is clear that human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.
It was proven that since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language is of the same, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!
Researchers modulated certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper sound frequencies are used. This explains why affirmations and hypnosis have such strong effects on us.
Russian scientists, through modulated radio and light frequencies are repairing genetic defects. They have even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. e.g. they successfully transformed frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! The entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA.
This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution by simply applying vibration (sound frequencies) and language instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure!
Of course the frequency has to be correct. In self healing the individual must work on his/her inner processes and development in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The more developed an individual’s consciousness is, the greater the communication and healing potential.
Our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in a vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).
These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. DNA attracts these bits of information passing them on to our consciousness and one suddenly gains access to information that is outside one’s knowledge base. Such hyper-communication is then experienced as inspiration, intuition, trance, telepathy and channeling. The side effects encountered most often in hyper-communication in humans are inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned. Stress, worry, hyperactive intellect prevents hyper-communication or the information will be totally distorted.
We attain access to all information via our DNA. Remote healing, telepathy or “remote sensing” about the state of another, can thus be explained. Some animals know from afar when their owners plan to return home. All this can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of group consciousness and hyper-communication.
The full article can be viewed – http://www.rense.com/general62/expl.htm
DeoxyriboNucleic Acid (DNA) http://www.redicecreations.com/connections/more/DNA.html
528 Hz REPAIRS DNA
There is an ancient 6-tone scale called the original Solfeggio Scale. This scale, which was lost for centuries and was just recently rediscovered accidentally by Dr. Joseph Puleo, is said to hold unlimited potential in healing and personal transformation.
One of the notes on the Solfeggio Scale, particularly the one that vibrates at 528 Hz has been used by biochemists to repair human DNA.The frequency of 528 Hz appears to influence the water molecules that surround the DNA helix, thereby bringing about healing effects on DNA.
According to Dr.Leonard Horowitz (Harvard graduated public health expert & well-known author of 15 health science books), all healing occurs from sonic waves or vibrations, specific frequencies of sound, resonating throughout the universe. He claims that human cells use DNA, like radios use antennae, to receive the note vibrations and attune the body’s rhythm to that of the cosmos. He refers to the 528 Hz Solfeggio note as “the frequency of love” which, in addition to providing health benefits, opens the portals to spiritual transformation.
This is echoed by Dr. Candice Pert, PhD, who states that energy and vibration go all the way to the molecular level. When vibration and frequency reaches the 70 different receptors on the molecules they too begin to vibrate. This vibration at the cellular level, opens the chromosomes and exposes the DNA to the frequencies.
Experiments involving in vitro DNA exposed to different recordings of musical styles have been performed by Glen Rein of the Quantum Biology Research Lab in New York. Four styles of music, including Gregorian chants that use the Solfeggio scale, were converted to scalar audio waves and played via a CD player to test tubes containing in vitro DNA. The effects of the music were determined by measuring the DNA test tube samples’ absorption of UV light after an hour of exposure to the music. The absorption of UV light is significant because the DNA helix unwinds to allow such absorption.
The results showed that the Gregorian chants caused a significant increase in the absorption of UV light versus rock music, which had little or no effect. It was concluded that the audible sound waves of the Solfeggio scale can cause resonance in DNA and can, indeed, have profound healing effects.
To experience the effect of the 528 Hz note of the Solfeggio scale, just type “528 Hz” in YouTube.com and you’ll find several videos that feature this healing frequency.
MUSICAL TALENT HAS GENETIC ROOTS
Scientists say they’ve found approximate locations in our genome where genes affecting musical talent may lie. The findings suggest musical ability is partly genetic and may share evolutionary roots with language. The patch of DNA in question encompasses about 50 genes. Of particular interest within these was a gene that interacts with molecules governing the development of brain cells and their interconnections.
Mutations in the gene are also indirectly linked to defects in time and pitch processing.There’s also evidence such mutations may be connected to the language dysfunction of dyslexia, suggesting possible connections between music and language. Interestingly, of the three musical tests they used, the one with the strongest apparent link to the gene region is also predictive of dyslexia, which impairs reading and spelling ability. The Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience also reported that children with language syntax deficits also have musical difficulties.
Scientists have long suspected music might have genetic roots. The not-uncommon appearance of families of musicians, such as the clan that famously spawned J.S. Bach in 1685, suggests a genetic basis. Those born with greater musical aptitude are more talented and develop musical skill much faster, advancing to higher levels. Musicians efficiently access and integrate competing information from both right and left brain hemispheres. Although creativity and creative skills are enhanced environmentally, they start in one’s gene pool.
Sound 'charges' the Brain & gives the Body a 'Sonic Bloom'
At the beginning of life the development of the human embryo is largely reliant on receiving a wide range of sound frequencies via the foetal ear, known as the ‘primitive brain’ triggering the messaging to every part of the vibrantly growing foetus. These frequencies are passed down the mother’s spinal column, through the hip cradle, rippling into the amniotic waters and received by the ‘primitive brain’ of the unborn child in the womb.
These sound frequencies are also vital when we get older and the upper range of hearing is lost. It is through gradual hearing loss when they still have plenty to contribute, that the aged are often unaware of being cut off and disconnected from our world. When the inability to hear sound coherently from outside to the inner ear is left too long, the brain becomes disengaged and inert which in turn can bring on depression, stress, moodiness, fatigue and early dementia. A wide range of frequencies ‘exercise’ the brain slowing down the rate at which it deteriorates.
In my opinion don’t leave the inability to hear a wide spectrum of sounds too long. Look after your ears, get them tested and be aware of what you listen to that affects your audible functioning. Audible stimulation keeps memory alive in the elderly – a lack of it brings memory loss. If you need hearing aids then celebrate that such amazing technically advanced micro systems have been developed. It’s similar to the marvel of wearing glasses and seeing clearly the sparkle and definition of flowers, the shine on leaves and the range of colours for the first time. Our audible range is approximately 10 times larger than our visual range so you can imagine the subtleties that can be celebrated with the improved landscape of physical hearing and the psychological gifts that this bestows on our entire being.
Dr Tomatis, the famous French ear specialist said “Working with Gregorian chants as background music are a fantastic energy source charging the brain into a rested space and nourishing the mind”. These new sound discoveries can vitalize and resonate our connections to the fields of memory, and give mind and body a ‘sonic bloom’.
Your ear is your primary organ of consciousness not only for hearing but also for charging the brain, body posture, balance, muscle tone and determining direction. In acupuncture the entire body is reflected holographically on the outer ear. These energy points are highly sensitive to sound which travels through acupuncture pathways stimulating and energizing the body.
Inside the mysterious spirals of the snail-shaped cochlea of the inner ear, there are 24,600 special sensory cells, the Corti cells. The cells in the cortex act like small electrical batteries generating electricity for the brain to produce the electrical brainwaves seen on the EEG. These ‘brain batteries’ are not charged by brain metabolism, but only externally when the Corti cells are stimulated by sound.
Tomatis found that it is high frequencies that speed up the recharging process. It is the music of Mozart, chanting the Om and Gregorian chants that energize these ‘brain batteries’ and generate serenity and power. Other music also have suitably high frequencies – Handel, Vivaldi, Boccherini, Rossini, Telemann, Haydn, Bach and Tchaikovsky. Researchers found that string music was most effective for ‘Superlearning Music’ probably because the music for violin, mandolin, harpsichord or guitar contain high frequencies and help recharge the brain.
The ear transmutes sound into energy along two auditory nerves. One nerve branch dynamizes the cortex which distributes energy throughout the body’s entire nervous system providing a beneficial dynamic flow to both mind and body.
The other branch, the vestibular nerve, determines posture and muscle tone throughout the body. This dual function of the auditory nerves allows sound to recharge the mind, release stress and at the same time tone muscle.
But beneficial sounds (high frequencies) can’t help you if you can’t hear them.
Tomatis found that varied high/low frequency sounds gave the middle ear a gymnastic workout so that it reopened its high-frequency hearing power. The brain swiftly responded restoring vitality to the entire organism. Tomatis discovered that the most powerful frequency for rapidly recharging the brain cortex was in the 8000 Hertz range. In fact benefits increased when notes in the music under 2000Hz were filtered out (about 3 octaves above middle C). Magnetic brain-mapping confirmed this. Low frequency sounds act as brain-drain sounds e.g. traffic, airports, construction sites, buses, large trucks, low pounding music, booming discos, boom cars – sound pollution is another contributor to memory smog, high blood pressure and heart disease.
The idea that specific tones can affect the mind and body has been handed down from the earliest Semitic and Arabic sacred knowledge. Pythagoras drew on this knowledge. In taking care of our own ‘sound’ health, we may experience new vistas of self-discovery and aliveness that we never knew existed.
Dr Tomatis’ discoveries have been tested and proved over several decades and deafness, epilepsy, hyperactivity, autism, dyslexics, stutterers, singers, actors, public speakers have greatly benefitted from his pioneering work. “The Tomatis Method” feeds more sound into the right ear than the left because of the direct route to the language centre in the brain. Reading, learning, remembering, concentration, attention and fatigue vastly improved with this right-ear training. All across the board, new breakthroughs concerning hearing are giving us powerful new ways to boost and access memory.
Dr. Alfred Tomatis
Robert Monroe, founder of the Monroe Institute of Applied Science
See Hemi-Sync® sound for memorizing, learning focusing attention, concentrating.
This has been tried and tested in formal education since 1978.
The effect of the Music of Mozart, known as “the Mozart Effect”
On Hearing Loss
Sound Evolution & Genesis Ladder
Here is a ladder or an order in which I have placed emphasis on the Sound Spectrum and how I suspect it fits into the overall picture. Many books have been written about the riddle of Creation & the manifestation of the Universe.
|“In the Beginning ………”|
Unknown Unknowable / Non-Conceptual
|“God created ……………”|
|“……and God said…”|
|“Let there be Light….”|
Imagination / Creation
“The Alchymist in Search of the Philosopher’s Stone” by
Albertus Magnus points to the Hermaphrodite, the offspring
Positive, Neutral, Negative
Quantum Waves & Particles
Matter / Anti-Matter / Black Matter
Matter / Density – Solid, Liquid, Gas
World of Form, Formless & Desire realms
“God created Man in His own Image”
“Maria the Jewess” the great 2nd century Alexandrian alchemist.
Humanity – Aggregates – Ego – Separation – Duality
Forgotten Origin / Archetypes/ Myths
Space / Time / Space-Time Warp/ Illusion
|“In the beginning……”|
Physical Death / Leaving Samsara
Re-Incarnations Until Enlightenment
Technical Terms used in the Genesis Ladder
- PRIMORDIAL ENERGY –
- Is the first and earliest form of energy.
- ULTIMATE SIMPLICITY –
- That of intense intricacy which can be extracted to its essence.
- SELF-ARISING PHENOMENA –
- Is non-analytical phenomena of the universe and is spontaneous, independent arising, which is not dependant on Cause and Effect – therefore, lacking a beginning and an end.
- EQUANIMITY –
- is one of the four divine emotions together with loving kindness, compassion and sympathetic joy. It is the holding vessel for these three spiritual states. A balance.
- FIRST DOT –
- To help our perception, this represents an idea of a reference point on the infinite line of beginningless time. The centre of the Mandala.
- FIRST MANDALA – Literally ” Centre & Surrounding” (Tib. Chil Kor)
- Is a symbolic circular diagram representing existence, universal wholeness, sacred space and humanity’s unity with the Cosmos. In Buddhist tradition a Mandala represents the dwelling place of a particular personality, with qualities and energies of the Buddha – the focus of which brings healing and greater awareness to meditators.
- PRIMARY MIRROR –
- Is the reflection of both the Lunar and Solar, the manifest and temporal world, also man’s knowledge of himself. Can be the gateway to the realm of inversion and illusion. Symbolic of the enlightened mind and reflected truth and wisdom…… “Mirror of the universe”. “The universe is the mirror of God…. man is the mirror of the universe”. “The mind of the sage in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe”.
- ALCHEMIST –
- Sought to find a way of transmuting base metals into gold by means of the Philosopher’s Stone, known to be a universal solvent, a panacea and an Elixir of Life. Philosophically, the aim is to change the base leaden mind into the higher liberated mind with golden sunshine quality.
- CARDINAL DREAM –
- The ultimate dream of unified and whole existence.
- AUM/OM –
- Sanskrit syllable often found at beginning of Buddhist mantras symbolizing the fundamental nature of reality – ceaseless change & therefore devoid of substance. The sacred sound – the imperishable Word. The totality of all sounds – that which penetrates and sustains the whole cosmos.
- RUACH –
- Hebrew for Breath, Spirit.
- FRACTALS –
- A shape that can be repeatedly subdivided into parts, each of which is a smaller copy of the whole e.g. from the macrocosm of our Universe to the microcosm of the frond of the leaf of a Fern.
- TRIADIC –
- Expression of harmony, synthesis & wholeness;
Three is the number of Heaven – Two is the number of Earth & One is the number which pre-existed their polarization;
Appearance, Development & Transformation;
Birth, Growth, Death;
Creator, Preserver & Destroyer;
Mother , Father & Child.
Buddha, Dharma & Sangha (Buddhist ‘Triple Jewel’)
Brahma, Vishnu & Shiva (Hindu ‘Trimurti’)
Father, Son & Holy Ghost (Christian ‘Trinity’)
Sulphur, Mercury & Salt (Three elements in Alchemy)
AUM (Three states of manifestation)
Zeus (Lord of Heaven & Earth), Poseidon (Sea Lord) & Hades (Lord of the Underworld)
- MATTER –
- Is the material substance of the universe that has mass, occupies space, and is convertible to energy.
- ANTI-MATTER –
- Positrons and antiprotons are collectively known as antiparticles, which makes up anti-matter. When anti-matter collides with matter, mutual annihilation occurs.
- BLACK MATTER –
- Is mathematically calculated to occupy the vast majority of space, but is unquantifiable with relation to weight and volume. In 2001 a more advanced satellite, known as WMAP allowed cosmologists to calculate that the universe is about 13.7 billion years old and that ordinary atoms make up less than 5% of it. The rest is believed to be made up of mysterious “dark energy” and “dark matter”. 11th July 2010 – Our understanding of the universe is being taken a step further, thanks to a satellite called Planck which has already revealed a ground-breaking image of the universe.
- FORCE FIELDS –
- Is the region of space surrounding a particle / body that exerts electromagnetic force on another similar body not in contact with it. When two particles come under the influence of their mutual electromagnetic fields, a force field operates between them.
- SCHUMANN RESONANCE –
- Are electromagnetic waves of 7.8 Hz that are found between the Earth and the Ionosphere. They occur especially when excited by electrical sunspot activity and have the effect of shielding living cells from miscellaneous electromagnetic frequencies, thereby increasing the Immune system and decreasing the absorption of depression-inducing chemicals.
- GAIA –
- Comes from the Greek Goddess of the Earth who gave birth to the sky, mountains and sea. It is the name given to our conscious vulnerable Earth planet and the fragile interaction and interdependence that links all living things.
- AGGREGATES –
- Beings that cling to the ‘Self’ or “Aggregates of Attachment” are subject to suffering. The five components which create the false notion of a Self. 1) Form which includes all sounds, smells, etc, everything that is not thought. 2) Feelings 3) Discrimination i.e. pleasant and unpleasant sensations and their identification. 4) Compositional Factors i.e. mental events 5) Consciousness i.e. ordinary sensory and mental consciousness.
- ARCHETYPES –
- Are the inherited, unconscious ideas and images that are components of Jung’s Collective Unconscious.
- SPACE-TIME WARP –
- If a twin blasts off to a nearby star, on his return the Earthbound twin finds his brother has aged only one year to his ten. The more rapid the speed through space (shrinking it), the longer and more stretched time becomes. Add gravity to this and timespace distorts, warps and curves. Time runs faster in space where gravity is weaker. The stronger the gravity, the more pronounced is the timewarp. If gravity was a few times greater, time would grind to a halt altogether and we would be ‘frozen’ into immobility. Theory suggests that this star could not remain inert in its intense gravity and would implode, leaving behind a black hole in space.
- REALIZATION OF EMPTINESS –
- Implies that everything is constantly changing and dependent upon causes and conditions, and so lacks inherent existence. People can therefore take control of the process of change and develop great wisdom and compassion and eventually enlightenment. If things were unchanging, all beings would be stuck in their unchanging situations. A term indicating the lack of any truly existing independent nature of any and all phenomena.
- THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE –
- Is a stone or substance thought by Alchemists to be capable of transmuting base metals into gold. The Philosopher’s Stone was believed to be a compound of the purest Sulfur and Mercury. Medieval alchemists toiled endlessly in search of this hypothetical substance that would convert baser metals into gold – philosophically, to change base instincts into higher mind.
- SAMSARA – “Cyclic Existence” (Tib. Kor Wa)
- According to Buddhism, the universe is beginningless and endless. Samsara is the beginningless cycle of birth, death and rebirth in which ordinary beings are trapped. Transmigrating from life to life is dependent upon their actions (Karma). The main goal is to extricate oneself and to transcend this cycle of rebirth altogether through spiritual training, which develops direct wisdom of the nature of reality, leading to enlightenment and liberation.
- IMAGINATION –
- Could it be that everything arises from what is already Imagined and that Creation furthers with consciousness?